Hale Barns woman treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

Hale Barns woman treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

Hale Barns woman treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

First published in News

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire at her Hale Barns home.


Crews from Altrincham and Wythenshawe fire stations were called to the house, on High Elm Drive, at around 2.50pm on April 12.


A fire had started after a pan of food was left unattended on top on a electric hob.
 

The blaze was out on arrival, but the occupant was suffering from the effects of smoke and was treated by a fire service trauma technician, but declined further treatment.
 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree