Electrical fault causes fire damage to electrical unit in Sale shop

Electrical fault causes fire damage to electrical unit in Sale shop

Electrical fault causes fire damage to electrical unit in Sale shop

First published in News
Last updated

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Brooklands shop after its electrical consumer unit caught fire.


Crews from Sale and Altrincham fire stations were called to the store, on Wendover Road, at around 7.30am on Saturday, January 11.


The fire caused around 50 per cent damage to the electrical unit inside the shop, which is believed to be a newsagents.


Crews put out the blaze, which was caused by a faulty electrical supply, with dry powder and handed the incident over to North West Electrical.
 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree