Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Car fire at Old Trafford home
12:42pm Wednesday 2nd January 2013 in News
A CAR caught fire on an Old Trafford driveway while the owners’ were away on New Year’s Eve.
A neighbour called the fire service at around 12.50am on January 1 after observing that the engine compartment of a Vauxhall Corsa was alight at a property on Warwick Road.
A crew from Stretford Fire Station put out the blaze, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
The engine of the vehicle was completely destroyed in the incident.