Atkinson Road, Sale, Greater Manchester, M33

£206,250

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
This retirement property for those over 55 years of age, was built in 2014. All apartments are spacious and feature a warden call system, underfloor heating and are insulated to a high standard ensuring energy efficiency.

The onsite amenities include a restaurant, hair salon, laundrette, sensory room, a residents lounge, pamper bathroom, activity room, well-being suite, a convenient guest suite and more. There are plenty of opportunities to socialise, readily available for the end of the pandemic. The site also offers secure gated car parking and welcoming reception. The development is safely tucked away but not too far from the town centre and local amenities.

This property is chain free and there is an opportunity to purchase some furniture for an easier move.

This property is available through the Government Older Person's Shared Ownership (OPSO) scheme. The scheme enables people over 55 years of age to purchase a share in a property. In this case, a 75% share is available for the specified price, and there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.

Marketed by Arrange viewing 01787 312401

Housesimple

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email