Notice of an application to vary a Premises Licence Section 34 Licensing Act 2003Notice ID: AC3574376
Notice of an application to vary a Premises Licence Section 34 Licensing Act 2003
NOTICE is hereby given that Eogeman Ltd has applied to Cheshire East Council for a premises licence variation in respect of the Mere Court Hotel, Warmgton Mere Knutsford WA16 ORW. The variation is sought to:
(1) To add films 24 hours a day;
(2) To confirm opening times to 00:01 to 00:00 (24 hours but currently listed as unknown)
(3) to remove all existing conditions and operating schedules (with the exception New Year's Eve exemptions)
(4) to submit a new set of conditions inducing seasonal variations and a residents exemption
(5) To add Live music, performance of dance and Anything Similar to performance of dance, live music and recorded music
(6) to extend all regulated activities from 1010 to 01:30 everyday, with the exception ol the supply of alcohol, which will cease at 01:00 [and film see above); and
(7) To amend the demise of the premises in accordance with submitted plans to include The Coach House. In all other respects the premises licence will remain the same.
Anyone who wishes to make representations regarding this application must give notice in writing to Cheshire East Council, Licensing Section, Municipal Buildings Earle Street Crewe CW1 2BJ. Representations musl be received by 22nd June 2017. The Application Record and Register may be viewed at the above address or at www.cheshireeast.gov.uk. It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. A person is liable to an unlimited fine on conviction should such a false statement be made.
MINCOFFS SOLICITORS LLP