TWO gun-wielding raiders were caught on film as they held up a shop in Davyhulme.
11.45am Thursday 15th October 2009
CCTV footage shows the pair theatening customers and staff members with a gun. They made off with hundreds of pounds from two of the tills at the Spar on Lostock Road.
- Police appeal to the public.
- Rapist at large following rape
- Raiders sent packing
- Ride in a Model T Ford
- Prizes and money stolen
- Kids cross Altrincham railway
- Tornado forming over Sale.
- Help pay for Timmy's operation
- Yuri Gagarin visits Manchester
- Money raised for Comic Relief
- Quake terror for Sale man
- Luke Molnar inquest update
- Metrolink extension underway.
- The day King George V1 visited
- Stabbed boy,stable.
- Hale girl donates her hair!
- Theft of handbag as woman lies dying in Sale
- Man violently assaulted by gang in Old Traford
- The skies the limit at Airkix, Trafford Park
- Skating in the street!
- Timperley man is the face for the RAF
- Lamborghini test drive,
- Do you know this man?
- Major drugs ring - dealing mainly in Heroin and crack cocaine - smashed in Stretford and Old Trafford