Timperley man is the face for the RAF
11.13am Thursday 8th October 2009
AN RAF corporal from Timperley has become the face of a national recruitment campaign to encourage young people into the military. Corporal Paul Farthing, 29, is not only the star of the new advertisment for the RAF. After he was deployed to both Qatar and Basra he used his skills as an intelligence analyst to save lives.
- Rapist at large following rape
- Raiders sent packing
- Ride in a Model T Ford
- Prizes and money stolen
- Kids cross Altrincham railway
- Tornado forming over Sale.
- Help pay for Timmy's operation
- Yuri Gagarin visits Manchester
- Money raised for Comic Relief
- Quake terror for Sale man
- Luke Molnar inquest update
- Metrolink extension underway.
- The day King George V1 visited
- Stabbed boy,stable.
- Hale girl donates her hair!
- Theft of handbag as woman lies dying in Sale
- Man violently assaulted by gang in Old Traford
- The skies the limit at Airkix, Trafford Park
- Skating in the street!
- TWO gun-wielding raiders were caught on film as they held up a shop in Davyhulme.
- Lamborghini test drive,
- Do you know this man?
- Major drugs ring - dealing mainly in Heroin and crack cocaine - smashed in Stretford and Old Trafford
- Police carry out early morning raids on addresses in Trafford.