Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Bike Blessing raises cash for needy kids
2.51pm Thursday 30th April 2009
Dunham Massey village Altrincham, welcomed 430 motorbikes, roaring in from the region to the sleepy village for the annual Bike Blessing on Sunday. The event raised £1,477 for the Children's Society 'Safe in the City Project' The Revd Jerry Sutton, vicar of St Mark's and St Margaret's Dunham Massey and himself a biker, organised the day.There was entertainment from rock group, Boss Hogg a barbaque and refreshment at the village hall as well as the local pub!
- Rapist at large following rape
- Raiders sent packing
- Ride in a Model T Ford
- Prizes and money stolen
- Kids cross Altrincham railway
- Tornado forming over Sale.
- Help pay for Timmy's operation
- Yuri Gagarin visits Manchester
- Money raised for Comic Relief
- Quake terror for Sale man
- Luke Molnar inquest update
- Metrolink extension underway.
- The day King George V1 visited
- Stabbed boy,stable.
- Hale girl donates her hair!
- Theft of handbag as woman lies dying in Sale
- Man violently assaulted by gang in Old Traford
- The skies the limit at Airkix, Trafford Park
- Skating in the street!
- TWO gun-wielding raiders were caught on film as they held up a shop in Davyhulme.
- Timperley man is the face for the RAF
- Lamborghini test drive,
- Do you know this man?
- Major drugs ring - dealing mainly in Heroin and crack cocaine - smashed in Stretford and Old Trafford