Hannah goes Baton Twirling
11.38am Wednesday 12th March 2008
AN American woman now living in Urmston is sharing expertise from her home country after setting up a baton-twirling group. Messenger reporter Hannah Al-Taraboulsy joined North Carolinian Ann Sutcliffe and her class to try and master this complex discipline
- Yuri Gagarin visits Manchester
- Money raised for Comic Relief
- Quake terror for Sale man
- Luke Molnar inquest update
- Metrolink extension underway.
- The day King George V1 visited
- Stabbed boy,stable.
- Hale girl donates her hair!
- Theft of handbag as woman lies dying in Sale
- Man violently assaulted by gang in Old Traford
- The skies the limit at Airkix, Trafford Park
- Skating in the street!
- TWO gun-wielding raiders were caught on film as they held up a shop in Davyhulme.
- Timperley man is the face for the RAF
- Lamborghini test drive,
- Do you know this man?
- Major drugs ring - dealing mainly in Heroin and crack cocaine - smashed in Stretford and Old Trafford