Pan of food fire at Deansgate Lane, Timperley

A WHEELCHAIR-bound woman suffered the effects of smoke inhalation after a pan of food caught fire at a property on Deansgate Lane, Timperley, on Tuesday night.

Firefighters were called at 11.35pm and the 55-year-old woman had got out before they arrived.

The fire was already out on their arrival. They used a fan to clear the smoke.

The woman was given first aid before being taken to hospital for a check-up.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree