Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Partington woman treated by paramedics after chip pan fire
11:21am Thursday 11th October 2012 in News
A PARTINGTON woman was treated for the effects of smoke after a chip pan fire last night.
Firefighters from Sale and Irlam fire stations were called to her end-of-terrace house on Cumberland Road just after midnight.
The fire caused damage to the chip pan which had been left unattended.
The 50-year-old was treated by ambulance paramedics but declined hospital treatment.
For a free Home Safety Check call 0800 555 815 or visit manchesterfire.gov.uk/fire_safety_advice/home_fire_risk_assessments.aspx.
Comments are closed on this article.