Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Pan fire in Sale home
5:00pm Thursday 6th September 2012 in News
FIRE crews from Sale and Stretford were called to a Sale home after reports of a pan fire yesterday.
The fire had been put out before firefighters arrived at the flat on Broad Lane, but carried out a home safety check.
The kitchen of the flat was lightly smoke logged, attending fire officers offered oxygen to the man and woman at the flat but they declined.
Comments are closed on this article.