Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Chip pan fire at pensioner's home
2:00pm Monday 3rd September 2012 in News
A FIRE crew from Stretford was called to a house in Urmston after reports of a chip pan fire on Friday.
The fire had already been put out and ambulance staff were attending to a 76-year-old woman when firefighters arrived at the house on Hatro Court at 11.23pm.
The fire caused damage to the chip pan and microwave at the property but the woman was not seriously hurt.
A smoke alarm was then fitted at the property.
Comments are closed on this article.