Three fire crews called to Partington cooking fire

First published in News

THREE fire crews were called to a Partington home following a cooking fire.


Crews from Sale, Altrincham and Stretford attended the incident, which took place on Erskine Road at around 8pm on January 12.


Some cooking had been left unattended in the kitchen of the ground floor flat, which the 62-year-old occupant had put out himself.


In the process, the man had breathed in a large quantity if smoke and was treated by paramedics at the scene.


He was then taken to Trafford General by ambulance staff.
 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree