THREE fire crews were called to a Partington home following a cooking fire.
Crews from Sale, Altrincham and Stretford attended the incident, which took place on Erskine Road at around 8pm on January 12.
Some cooking had been left unattended in the kitchen of the ground floor flat, which the 62-year-old occupant had put out himself.
In the process, the man had breathed in a large quantity if smoke and was treated by paramedics at the scene.
He was then taken to Trafford General by ambulance staff.