Dishwasher fire at Timperley home

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Timperley house after a dishwasher caught fire.


Crews from Sale and Wythenshawe attended the incident, which took place at a house on Acresfield Road at around 10.10pm on January 13.


Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the ground floor kitchen of the semi-detached house and put out the blaze with a hose reel.


A 58-year-old woman and a 21-year-old woman were given oxygen by a fire service trauma technician but declined hospital treatment.


It is thought the fire was caused by an electrical fault. 
 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree