Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Pan fire at Brooklands flat
2:16pm Monday 29th October 2012 in News
A FIRE crew was called to a three storey block of flats in Brooklands after reports of a fire.
When firefighters arrived at the first floor flat on Swanage Avenue at around 1.30am on October 29, they found that the fire was contained to the kitchen of the property.
A pan of food had been left unattended to a gas hob, which the firefighters put out and then carried out a Home Safety Check.
It is not thought any people needed medical treatment as a result of the incident.