Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Stretford firefighters attend to burning car
10:05am Wednesday 24th October 2012 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to attend to a car that was on fire in Stretford.
The incident occurred on Great Stone Road, Gorse Hill, at around 1pm on Friday (October 19).
The crew from Stretford Fire Station used a hose reel to put out the blaze and two firefighters wore breathing apparatus.
It is not thought the fire was started deliberately, but rather, was caused by an electrical fault.
The fire damaged the engine compartment of the vehicle.