Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Woman, 84, treated for smoke inhalation after microwave fire at Sale Moor home
10:30am Monday 8th October 2012 in News
AN 84-year-old woman was treated for the effects of smoke after her microwave caught fire.
Two fire crews arrived at her semi-detached house on Delamere Avenue, Sale Moor, at around 2.20pm yesterday.
The woman had left food unattended in her microwave and it had caught fire.
The fire was out by the time firefighters arrived at the property, but the lady was given oxygen and taken to hospital by ambulance.
Comments are closed on this article.