Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Chill Factor evacuated due to fire
THE Chill Factor at the Trafford Centre had to be evacuated due to a fire on Sunday.
It is thought a light unit caught fire due to an electrical fault at around 8.50 am.
Staff were alerted to the blaze by a smoke alarm and called the fire service.
Crews from Stretford and Eccles Fire Stations used powder extinguisher to put out the fire and a ladder was also used.
No one required medical attention as a result of the incident.
Comments are closed on this article.