Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Hot stone massage machine sets on fire
12:58pm Wednesday 19th September 2012 in News
A MACHINE used to heat stones for hot stone massages caught fire at Stretford Leisure Centre on Monday.
A crew from Stretford Fire Station arrived at the centre on Grapestone Road at around 4.50pm, by which time the fire had already been put out by a member of staff.
The fire was put down to an electrical fault and the crew gave leisure centre staff some safety advice.