Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Flixton woman, 79, treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire
6:20pm Monday 5th May 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen fire in Flixton.
Crews from Stretford and Salford fire stations were called to the house on Cheriton Road at around 2pm, on May 1.
Food had been left unattended in a toaster which caused the small blaze.
A fire service trauma technician treated the 79-year-old occupant for smoke inhalation, but she declined hospital treatment.
The crews cleared the remaining smoke with a high pressure fan.
Comments are closed on this article.