Flixton woman, 79, treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

Flixton woman, 79, treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

Flixton woman, 79, treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen fire in Flixton.


Crews from Stretford and Salford fire stations were called to the house on Cheriton Road at around 2pm, on May 1.


Food had been left unattended in a toaster which caused the small blaze.
 

A fire service trauma technician treated the 79-year-old occupant for smoke inhalation, but she declined hospital treatment.
 

The crews cleared the remaining smoke with a high pressure fan.
 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree