Fuse box catches fire at King's Ransom pub, Sale

Fuse box catches fire at King's Ransom pub, Sale

Fuse box catches fire at King's Ransom pub, Sale

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Sale pub after an electrical fuse box caught fire.


A crew from Stretford Fire Station was called to the King’s Ransom, on Britannia Road, at around 4.20pm yesterday.


Firefighters arrived to find the ground and first floors heavily smoke-logged, which they cleared with a fan and then put out the fire with a hose reel.


An electrical fault had caused an electrical consumer unit to catch fire.


The damage was limited to the fuse box itself.


 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree