Bedroom of Sale flat badly damaged in fire

Bedroom of Sale flat badly damaged in fire

Bedroom of Sale flat badly damaged in fire

First published in News

A BEDROOM of a Sale flat was badly damaged in a fire.


A crew from Altrincham Fire Station was called to Alderley Road, at around 10.15pm, on April 12.


Three firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the blaze with a hose reel, but the fire had caused around 50 per cent damage to the bedroom of the second floor flat.


A fire service spokesman said the fire was caused by ‘an accumulation of flammable materials’.
 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree