Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Five tonnes of waste paper catches fire in back of a van in Bowdon
Updated 10:06am Friday 28th February 2014 in News
FIVE tonnes of waste paper set alight in the back of a van in Bowdon.
An electrical short circuit ignited the fire, which occurred on Bow Lane, Bowdon, at around 2.30pm yesterday.
Crews from Sale and Altrincham fire stations attended the incident and two firefighter wearing breathing apparatus put out the blaze with a hose reel.
The vehicle was undamaged.
Comments are closed on this article.