Sale woman, 68, taken to hospital after chip pan fire

Woman, 68, taken to hospital after chip pan fire

Woman, 68, taken to hospital after chip pan fire

First published in News

A CHIP pan fire at a Sale home last night, Monday, resulted in a woman being taken to hospital after breathing in smoke.

Two fire engines were called to the first floor flat on Stamford Street, at around 6.40pm and the woamn, 68, received oxygen from a trauma technicians.

She was taken to Wythenshawe Hospital and was discharged the same day.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree