Firefighters called to horse box fire in Stretford

Firefighters called to horse box fire in Stretford

Firefighters called to horse box fire in Stretford

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Stretford road after a horse box set alight.


The crew from Stretford Fire Station was called to Redclyffe Road, opposite B&Q, at around 3.50pm on Sunday, January 5.


The firefighters extinguished the blaze, which were caused by an electrical fault, which they then fixed to ensure the problem would not occur again.
 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree