Sale mum and two young children taken to hospital following kitchen fire (From Messenger Newspapers)
Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Sale mum and two young children taken to hospital following kitchen fire
10:11am Tuesday 10th September 2013 in News
A SALE mother and her two young children were taken to hospital following a fire at their home.
Three fire crews from Sale, Altrincham and Stretford fire station arrived at the house on Newlin Drive, Brooklands, and found that a chopping board and some bedding had been placed on the electric cooker by mistake.
The fire was out by the time crews arrived at around 7.20pm on September 7, but a 29-year-old woman and her daughters, aged five and 20 months, were suffering from the affects of smoke inhalation.
They were given oxygen therapy by a fire service trauma technician and then taken to Wythenshawe Hospital by ambulance. They have since been discharged.
Comments are closed on this article.