82-year-old woman was taken to hospital after small fire at her Sale home (From Messenger Newspapers)
Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
82-year-old woman was taken to hospital after small fire at her Sale home
10:18am Tuesday 20th August 2013 in News
AN 82-year-old Sale woman was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a small fire at her home.
The incident took place at around 1.45pm yesterday, August 19, after a pan of food had been left on an electric cooker at her Granary Way home.
Crews from Altrincham, Stretford and Wythenshawe fire stations attended and made the area safe, as well as carrying out a home safety check.
The woman was taken to Wythenshawe Hospital, where she was kept overnight, but she is due to be discharged today.
Damage caused by the fire was limited to the pan and its contents.
Comments are closed on this article.