Send us news, start your message Messenger News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Firefighters put out car fire at Stretford house
10:02am Monday 15th April 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Stretford house after a car caught fire yesterday.
The crew from Stretford Fire Station arrived at the address on Barton Road, Lostock, at 3.50pm, and found the Citroen C5 estate ablaze.
A firefighter wearing breathing apparatus put out the fire with a hose reel.
It is thought the incident was caused by an electrical fault.