The former St Anne's Church, Hindsford, is an outstanding Grade 2 listed building, which dates from 1899 and is in the style of Victorian architects Austin and Paley. This impressive building has been sympathetically converted to provide these stylish apartments of great architectural character, with work carried out by restoration specialists WDI Properties, a leading light in the complex world of ecclesiastical architectural design and refurbishment. The whole building is installed with fire safety equipment to comply with present regulations, and a National House Builders Certificate offers a ten-year guarantee from the date of completion in 2005. The building is only two miles from the East Lancashire Road, which provides good access to the City Centre and the motorway network.
This ground floor accommodation, which has been completed to the highest standards and creates a free flowing atmosphere briefly comprises; communal reception hall, reception hall, an open plan living room/kitchen area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There are communal gardens and an allocated parking space. The property also benefits from double glazing, remote electric locks and intercom access. EPC Rating: D